Employment Law – Employers
Employment law is developing on a daily basis. It is important to be aware of these nuances and understand how your business is affected. Working with an employment law attorney can ensure that an unbiased eye is looking at your business and evaluating your position objectively.
For practical and cost-effective employment law services, contact Ryan Faenza Cataldo, LLC. In an initial consultation, we can explain how you can protect your business from future disputes and litigation. Employers in Massachusetts come to Ryan Faenza Cataldo, LLC Franklin for legal advice and representation in a variety of employment law matters including:
- Employee handbooks
- Policies and procedures
- Hiring / terminations / layoffs
- Legally compliant job applications
- Employment contracts
- Non-compete agreements
- Severance agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Compliance with state and federal employment laws
- Employment litigation (management and avoidance including breach of contract and other matters)We represent both employers and employees in matters involving the Massachusetts State Unemployment Bureau and the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD).
- It is better to be proactive than reactive. That is why we encourage employers to contact us in the planning and development stages of an employment law matter. This can help them manage their business and avoid potential claims by employees in the future.