Areas of Expertise
Anne Marie Corraro joined Ryan Faenza Carey in 2010. Prior to joining the firm, Anne Marie had her own practice in family law, real estate and litigation since 1993. Anne Marie’s current practice is divided between family law and real estate/small estate planning/probate and civil litigation. She is experienced in representing clients desiring divorce, child support, child custody, paternity, alimony, division of property, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, contempts, modifications and abuse prevention (restraining orders). Anne Marie’s family law practice also includes experience in child abduction cases under the Hague Convention Treaty. She is an experienced litigator in the civil courts as well as probate courts.
In addition to family law and real estate, Anne Marie has an extensive real estate practice representing buyers and sellers of residential real estate, landlords and tenants and condominium conversions.
- J.D., New England School of Law, 1993
- B.A., University of Hartford, 1985
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association Massachusetts
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Massachusetts State Courts (1993)
- United States District Court (District of Massachusetts) (1998)